Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Walkthrough

Click my page, walkthrough for this game and many more on it!

Cyberpolice: The Game Cyberpolice: The Game

Hilarity, not gameplay

Made me lmao. I can't ever find a decent parody, and I applaud you for great graphics. Audio was hilarious. Gameplay was good, but I saw that it wasn't in the gameplay. It's the hilarity of the game that makes it so great. 5/5, 9/10

AKABUR AKABUR

Awesome!

At first I thought "wtf this is Cinderella" . Then I played it, and awesomeness ensued!

AKABUR responds:

Ha-ha-ha. Glad to hear that, mate. :)

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

5 for medal

Us medal whores get veeeeery angry when we see a ridiculously impossible medal. I eventually got it, but the gameplay is terrible itself. Puking on birds in a balloon? Might be original if it wasn't the saaame gameplay over and over. I applaud you for the graphics and that is IT.

Pico's School Pico's School

1st game I played on NG

Walkthrough on my page! Also more for other games!

Great art, lots of laughs, hilarious medals, and awesome bosses.

Guide To Medals Guide To Medals

But....

What's next step?

Sidorio responds:

Step two:
Suck three dicks.

The Breach The Breach

Glitch

If you level up, the game pauses. When the box comes up and shows you how your stats increased, click inventory. Click resume. You can walk around still showing the upgrade, but you can't shoot.

Aside from the glitch, awesome game. Reminded me of storyline of Dead Space mixed with the gameplay of Metroid Fusion. Graphics great, story awesome, medals not ridiculously hard and/or easy to earn. Only complaint is lack of being able to shoot up and easiness of bosses. Fantastic game, 5/5 9/10

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

ha ha ha ha ha ha

i have the medal for halloween mode but didn't actually do it :) good game

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

cool

ive played games like this that sucked after 10 minutes. you made a whle new concept. i love it